Family is not an important thing. It’s everything. Michael J. Fox
Amber wants this to be a family blog, not just another mom blog. So this is my first Dad Blog contribution. I guess it should be more of a dad blogger introduction post.
Random Facts about me, the new dad blogger
- Father to 3 amazing kids.
- I met the love of my life by offering her a slice of pizza in the Caribbean.
- Certified Scuba Diver
- Classically trained cartographer but I also love Satellites and GIS work.
- I mapped a cave for the Sheik of Dubai.
- Favorite Movie is Wyatt Earp.
- Amber made me take a salsa dance class with her, and I caught Mono from the instructor. She doesn’t ask for dance classes anymore.
- I won a dance competition in the Virgin Islands with my jazz hands.
- I want to live in the Mountains one day, at least the foothills.
- Graeters Coconut Chip Ice Cream is my Favorite.
- I love my Mama!
- I would much rather talk on the phone than text.
- My birthday meal growing up was Hot Ham & Cheese on Onion Buns with a Fruit Salad.
- I’ve had every job from cook to mechanic.
- Amber uses my arms for photography props.
- After I finish writing this, can I add Dad Blogger to my list of randoms?
My goal dad blogging topics are
- Politics – International Relations was my Minor in college.
- Environmental Issues
- Video Games
- DIY Projects, I can fix anything.
- Raising Future Major League Baseball Stars.
- Music and Jazz Hands.
- Frugal tips maybe? Tip number 1, take away Amber’s credit cards. (not really, she makes her own money)
- Friends, making adult friends is a complicated issue.
- I’m considering podcasting / vlogging.
My parenting goals
- Raising good people.
- Getting the boys to poop in the toilet.
- We are really winging the rest of it.
Amber likes to travel, I just carry the bags and hold on for the ride. I took off Wednesday to go with her to get the boy’s passports done so that stops holding us back. I should go buy her flowers now because she’s a grump today.
Now I have a favor from you? Who are your favorite dad bloggers? Is there a dad blog handbook? Dad Blogging Etiquette? Where do I find the best dad bloggers?
Last Updated on